Once you have signed into the app and connected your device (see the App Start-up Guide for more instruction) you can create custom fragrancing schedules to suit your preferences.
- Open the AeraForHome app. You should see the name of one of your Aera devices, the control circle below it and the intensity setting - any number from 1 to 10. If instead you see OFF tap the center of the control symbol to turn on your device.
- Navigate to the scheduling screen by tapping the calendar icon in the top right corner of the app. You should see the name of one of your Aera devices and the "Add" (+) button at the bottom of the screen.
TIP: If you have multiple devices, swipe left to see the others. You will be creating a schedule for the device screen you are on.
- Tap the "Add" (+) button. You should see each day of the week listed. Select the days of the week you want this schedule to run. Once selected the day will become highlighted and a check mark displayed next to it. When finished press "NEXT" (>).
TIP: If you want the same schedule on multiple days, select all of those days up front before inputting times.
- Choose a START TIME by scrolling through the hour and then the minutes. Choose AM or PM by swiping up or down. Press "NEXT" (>). Choose an END TIME the same way and press "NEXT" (>).
- Choose a FRAGRANCE INTENSITY from 1 to 10. Press "NEXT" (>). Review your schedule and press FINISH to save.
- To return to the main control screen, tap the control icon in the top right corner of the app.
NOTE: You cannot create a schedule that extends across 2 days such as one that crosses past midnight to the next day. You would need 2 schedules. For example a schedule for 8PM to 3AM would be set as 2 schedules; 8:00PM to 11:59PM and 12:00AM to 3:00AM.